Guide providing an overview of the Islamic finance market in the UK, outlining what the UK offers across a number of different sectors.
The UK has become a centre for Islamic finance. Most banks deliver Islamic finance transactions and many large professional services firms have specialist Islamic finance teams.
This guide provides an overview of Islamic finance in the UK and includes information on:
- Islamic finance landscape in the UK
- history of Islamic finance in the UK
- investment opportunities in large UK projects
- Islamic finance education
- business profiles of key companies offering services covering Islamic finance
This was published originally by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) which has since moved to the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Published: 24 October 2014
Updated: 27 October 2014
- Updated version of the UK Excellence in Islamic Finance guide 2014
- First published.