Guidance on policy for UK visas under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
This is the full guidance on UK Visas and Immigration's policy on visa applications under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent).
PDF, 656KB, 49 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this guidance if you are applying for an initial visa or a visa extension under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) and you want to understand the details of the policy for this immigration category.
Published: 1 December 2013
Updated: 15 December 2016
- Guidance updated.
- Updated guidance for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated form for use on or after 1 June 2016.
- Updated guidance for use on or after 6 April.
- Updated guidance for use on or after 19 November 2015.
- New version published for use on and after 6 April 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 02 March 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 6 November 2014.
- Updated guidance, 01/08/2014.
- Updated document for use on or after 1 July 2014
- A new version of this guidance has been published for use on or after 6 April 2014.
- First published.