Guidance for Tier 1 (General) applicants
Guidance for those who already have a Tier 1 (General) visa and want to apply for indefinite leave to remain.
PDF, 547KB, 45 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Tier 1 (General) application route closed on 6 April 2015.
This guidance remains available for applicants who already have a visa in the route and want to apply for indefinite leave to remain before the closure to Tier 1 (General) applicants on 6 April 2018.
Published: 6 March 2014
Updated: 6 April 2015
- New version published for use on and after 6 April 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 02 March 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 6 November 2014.
- A new version of this guidance has been published for use on or after 1 August 2014.
- Updated document for use on or after 1 July 2014
- A new version of this guidance has been published for use on or after 6 April 2014.
- First published.
From: UK Visas and Immigration