Tracking awareness and understanding of the Green Deal and energy efficiency measures.
GfK NOP was commissioned by DECC to carry out tracking research to test the hypothesis that there will be positive changes in the following measures over the next two years:
- awareness and understanding of the Green Deal
- awareness of opportunities to improve home energy efficiency
- confidence in the tangible benefits of energy efficiency
- intention to install measures
- confidence and trust in industry standards
To date, GfK NOP has conducted three waves of the main tracker survey.
This report combines the findings from Waves 1, 2 and 3 of the quantitative tracking study. The Technical Report, questionnaires and data tables are also included for information.
DECC is committed to transparency and would like to publish the raw data. However these files are very large and it is not possible to put them on the website. If anyone would like to access the raw data for the Household Tracker waves 1, 2 and 3, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.