GfK NOP was commissioned by DECC to carry out tracking research to test the hypothesis that there will be positive changes in the following measures over the next two years:
- Awareness and understanding of the Green Deal
- Awareness of opportunities to improve home energy efficiency
- Confidence in the tangible benefits of energy efficiency
- Intention to install measures
- Confidence and trust in industry standards
To date, GfK NOP has conducted two waves of the main tracker survey, two smaller-scale surveys (referred to as ‘dips’) and one round of qualitative research.
This report combines the findings from Wave 1 and 2 of the quantitative tracking study, findings from the short dips where appropriate and findings from the qualitative research.
The Technical Report, questionnaires and data tables are also included for information.
DECC is committed to transparency and would like to publish the raw data. However these files are very large and it is not possible to put them on the website. If anyone would like to access the raw data for the Household Tracker waves 1 and 2 and/or the dips, then please email email@example.com.