Guidance on how going into hospital affects certain state benefits and help with housing costs and hospital travel costs.
This leaflet explains how going into hospital affects the following benefits:
- Attendance Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Incapacity Benefit and Severe Industrial Injuries Disablement
- Bereavement benefits
- Carer’s Allowance
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Disablement Allowance
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Pension Credit
- State Pension
It also tells you about help with housing costs and hospital travel costs that you may be able to get if you’re getting certain benefits when you go into hospital.
Order copies of a leaflet
One City West
Contact form https://www.gov.uk/gov...
Complete the contact form and send it to iON by email, fax or post.