Give notice of move from administration to dissolution (AM23)

Use this form to give notice of the move from administration to dissolution.



This form can be used to notify Companies House of the move from administration to dissolution.

Use the continuation page to tell us of other insolvency practitioners, if more than 2 are acting.

Published 6 April 2017
Last updated 24 August 2017 + show all updates
  1. Continuation page added.
  2. Added translation