Give notice of court order ending administration (AM25)

Use this form to give notice of a court order ending administration.


AM25 continuation page


This form can be used to notify Companies House of a court order ending administration.

Use the continuation page to tell us of other insolvency practitioners, if more than 2 are acting.

Published 7 April 2017
Last updated 24 August 2017 + show all updates
  1. Continuation page added.
  2. First published.