Give notice of administrator receiver's report (REC1)

Use this form to give notice of an administrative receiver's report.



This form can be used to notify Companies House of an administrative receiver’s report.

Use the continuation page to tell us of other insolvency practitioners, if more than 2 are acting.

Published 6 April 2017
Last updated 24 August 2017 + show all updates
  1. Continuation page added.
  2. Added translation