Research and analysis
Genetically Modified Organisms: Rothamsted Research (16/R8/01)
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Genetically Modified Organisms: applications and decisions and Food and farming industry
- First published:
- 1 February 2016
- Last updated:
- 5 May 2016, see all updates
Details of the consent for Rothamsted Research to release genetically modified camelina, reference 16/R8/01.
Consent documents for Rothamsted Research, to release genetically modified organisms for research purposes. Each consent granted includes:
- consent letter (confirming consent and outlining any conditions)
- part A(1): Information required under schedule 1 of the Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release) regulations 2002.
- part A(2-6): (If applicable) Details of related previous releases, including any data, results and risks.
- part B: Information about the release application to be included on the public register.
Published: 1 February 2016
Updated: 5 May 2016
- Added the variation to the consent letter.
- Amended to reflect that consent has been granted.
- Updated as the closing date for representations has now passed.
- First published.