Research and analysis
Genetically Modified Organisms: Rothamsted Research (14/R8/01)
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Genetically Modified Organisms: applications and decisions and Food and farming industry
- 24 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 12 May 2014, see all updates
Details of the consent for Rothamsted Research to release genetically modified camelina, reference 14/R8/01.
Consent documents for Rothamsted Research, to release genetically modified organisms for research purposes.
Each consent granted includes:
- consent letter (confirming consent and outlining any conditions)
- part A(1): Information required under schedule 1 of the Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release) regulations 2002.
- part A(2-6): (If applicable) Details of related previous releases, including any data, results and risks.
- part B: Information about the release application to be included on the public register.
Published: 24 January 2014
Updated: 12 May 2014
- Letter detailing the variation of consent added.
- Amended to reflect that this consent has been granted, included the letter of consent which sets out conditions.
- Updated to reflect that the consultation period for this application has now closed.
- Part A1 replaced with an amended version.
- First published.