France – Consular Fees
Common consular fees in France - tarifs consulaires en France
PDF, 70.9KB, 1 page
PDF, 70.4KB, 1 page
List of most used consular fees in France, in Sterling and Euros. With effect from 6 December 2016.
Les tarifs consulaires les plus utilisés en France, en livres sterling et en euros, en cours à partir du 24 decembre 2016.
Published: 15 March 2013
Updated: 6 September 2016
- New consular fees for September 2016
- Updated fees.
- Updated list of fees, with effect from 9 May 2016.
- Updated list of fess - with effect from 6 April 2016
- Updated list of fees - with effect from 4 March 2016.
- Updated fees - With effect from 5 February 2016.
- Updated list of fees (from 25 January 2016).
- Updated list - From 11 January 2016
- Updated list of fees - 3 December 2015
- Updated list of consular fees - With effect from 4 November 2015.
- Updated list of consular fees, from 2 October 2015
- Updated list of fees from 4 September 2015
- Updated list (from 5 August 2015)
- Updated fee list - with effect from 3 July 2015
- New fees list - From 3 June 2015
- Fees updated
- Update: consular fees with effect from Wednesday 4 March 2015
- Updated list of common consular fees for the British Embassy and Consulates in France, with effect from 6 October 2014
- replaced consular fees wef 6 August 2014
- Update to Consular rate of exchange with effect from 7 July 2014
- Updated list of consular fees, from 7 February 2014
- Updated list of consular fees, from 7 January 2014
- Updated list of consular fees, from 5 December 2013
- From Monday 25 November 2013, postal applications for birth and death registration and certificates (fees 14 and 16) and any associated postage costs, where the customer wishes to pay by card, will be taken in Pounds Sterling and not in Euros.
- Updated list of consular fees (from 11 November 2013)
- Updated list from 3 October 2013
- Updated list of fees - 3 September 2013
- Updated list of consular fees (from 5 August 2013)
- Updated list of consular fees - from 5 June 2013
- First published.