Framework for evaluating category B evidence
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Timber Procurement Policy (TPP) guidance and support, CPET resources for government procurers, suppliers and businesses, and Sustainable development
- First published:
- 1 June 2013
How to gather and assess evidence to meet the government’s definitions for ‘legal’ and ‘sustainable’ for timber buying.
PDF, 315KB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This framework has been developed to provide support to both procurement staff and suppliers on the provision and assessment of Category B evidence. It:
- introduces the framework
- looks at how to assess Category B evidence
- reviews criteria for evaluating supply chain management and forest management requirements
- provides checklists for submission of information and evidence;
Published: 1 June 2013