© Crown copyright 2020
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/formation-and-company-secretarial-agents/company-formation-agents-and-secretarial-agents
1. Services that agents offer
Most agents can offer you professional expert advice and assistance to register (incorporate) your company and provide:
- guidance on the type of company that best suits your needs
- assistance naming your company, including those that require permission
- ongoing company secretarial support
- registered office address services
- help setting up a business bank account
2. List of agents, their websites and telephone numbers
The following organisations have successfully completed testing with Companies House (or are using products from those that have) and have the software capability to submit electronic incorporations.
Companies House neither warrants nor accepts any liability for the content on these websites, or for any services that they may provide.