The Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies (CIC Regulator)'s form for altering the objects of a community interest company.
This form contains:
- the community interest statement
- a statement of the steps that have been taken to bring the proposed alteration to the notice of people affected by the company’s activities (signed by each of the company’s directors)
When applying to alter the objects of a community interest company (CIC), this form should be submitted to the CIC Regulator alongside:
- Companies House form CC04 - to notify the change of the company’s objects
- a signed copy of the special resolution to alter the objects of the company
- a copy of the articles of association, as altered