Foreign entertainers: apply for a reduced tax payment (FEU8)

Use form FEU8 to apply for a reduced tax payment if you're a foreign performer and have engagements in the UK.


Apply for a reduced tax payment


If you’re working in the entertainment industry and you’re not a UK resident, you can get a reduction in the rate of Foreign Entertainers Tax that you pay on your UK earnings. Apply for a reduced tax payment before your engagements in the UK.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Before you start

If you’re using an older browser, for example Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Post your form and any supporting information to:

Charities, Savings and International 1
HM Revenue and Customs

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 2 January 2018 + show all updates
  1. A link to the print and post iform has been added to this page.
  2. An online service is now available.
  3. The return address for completed forms changed on 1 February. The fax number has been removed from the form Website address on page 4 has been updated.
  4. First published.