FOI Investigations into provider trusts by Monitor
Details of the investigations into provider trusts by Monitor.
PDF, 210KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The request was for information about reviews and investigations into provider trusts carried out, or required by, Monitor in the financial years 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16.
The request asks for:
- the number of investigations carried out by Monitor
- the number of investigations or reviews commissioned or required by Monitor
- the costs of those investigations/reviews
- details of related internal processes
- information about the number of certain staff working in Monitor’s Provider Regulation Directorate
The request was refused on the basis that answering the request would exceed the cost limit under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, although some information has been provided.
Published: 4 December 2015