The request was for information about reviews and investigations into provider trusts carried out, or required by, Monitor in the financial years 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16.
The request asks for:
- the number of investigations carried out by Monitor
- the number of investigations or reviews commissioned or required by Monitor
- the costs of those investigations/reviews
- details of related internal processes
- information about the number of certain staff working in Monitor’s Provider Regulation Directorate
The request was refused on the basis that answering the request would exceed the cost limit under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, although some information has been provided.