Guidance about completing a fire safety risk assessment for people responsible for large places of assembly.
This guide is for all employers, managers, occupiers and owners of large places of assembly (ie where more than 300 people could gather) including:
- sports stadia
- exhibition and conference centres
- large nightclubs
- churches, cathedrals, other places of worship
- community centres and village halls
- common areas of shopping malls
- premises that adjoin other complexes such as shopping centres
This guide does not apply to premises that include sleeping accommodation, theatres and cinemas and or outdoor facilities.
A hard copy of this publication costs £12 and is available from:
Communities and Local Government Publications
Goldthorpe Industrial Estate
Tel: 0300 123 1124
Fax: 0300 123 1125
Please quote the ISBN when ordering. Alternatively, payment can be made by credit or debit card by calling customer services on 0300 123 1124, open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Delivery will be 5 to 7 days from receipt of payment.