File your limited liability partnership annual return (LL AR01)
- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House forms for limited liability partnerships
- 1 October 2009
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2016, see all updates
Use this form to submit an annual return for a limited liability partnership (LLP). Include the optional continuation pages if needed.
Due to essential maintenance Companies House online services will be unavailable between Saturday 16 April 2016 and Sunday 17 April 2016. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. You’ll still be able to file with HMRC.
Annual return form (LL AR01)
This form is for LLPs registered in the UK which need to file an annual return. There is a cost of £40 to file it.
Use the form to provide a snapshot of your company information as at the date of the return and file it within 28 days of the filing deadline.
Do not use this form if:
- the LLP is in the PROOF (PROtected Online Filing scheme) - file your return online
- you need to file a return under the 1985 Companies Act (form 363) - use an older version of this form on the National Archives’ website
The continuation pages are optional. Use them if you need to provide more details.
We’re aware that Chrome users may not be able to view checkboxes on printed versions of this form. We advise you to use another browser or file this document online.
Published: 1 October 2009
Updated: 6 April 2016
- New version 7.0 uploaded compliant with legal changes implemented on 6 April 2016
- Message added: Due to essential maintenance Companies House online services will be unavailable between Saturday 16 April 2016 and Sunday 17 April 2016. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. You’ll still be able to file with HMRC.
- Version 6.0 uploaded.
- New version updated
- Online filing option added
- First published.