The FCO Cyber Security Capacity Building Programme invites project proposals for the financial year 2016-17.
The purpose of the Cyber Security Capacity Building Programme is to deliver a coherent portfolio of transformational projects, building on previous efforts, to reduce the cyber threat to the UK. We now invite proposals for projects to start in the financial year 2016-17.
We are looking for transformational projects where there are clear UK interests and that make a measurable impact on these objectives:
- Reduce the threat to the UK from overseas
- Promote an open, secure & resilient cyberspace
- Protect the UK’s critical interests overseas
The Bidding Process
Project proposals are welcomed from any organisation with: the proven track record to deliver on time and budget; effective networks, especially with host governments, and; expertise to deliver transformational change.
Bids should be submitted to the FCO Cyber Security Capacity Building Programme at firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- 14 December – Submit initial concepts
- 13 January – Submit full concept bids
- 12 February – Submit full project bids
- 2 March – Programme Board approves projects
- 1 April – Projects start