European Social Fund publicity toolkit
Use the ESF publicity toolkit to meet your contractual obligations for receiving ESF funding and publicise your ESF activity.
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The European Social Fund (ESF) publicity toolkit is aimed at anyone working for:
- ESF providers and their sub-contractors receiving ESF funds
- organisations receiving match-funding – national funding that is used by co-financing organisations (CFOs) to match ESF funded provision
- ESF CFOs and intermediate bodies
The publicity toolkit helps you to:
- meet your contractual obligations for receiving ESF funding
- publicise your ESF activity and achievements
- promote your organisation
Read more about the European Social Fund 2007 to 2013