This document explains plans to publicise and promote the 2007 to 2013 England and Gibraltar European Social Fund (ESF) programme.
This document explains the information and publicity measures that are planned to promote the European Social Fund (ESF) programme, its activities and achievements.
The original plan was approved by the European Commission in July 2008. We carried out an evaluation of ESF information and publicity in 2009 and published an updated version of the plan in November 2011.
The communication plan includes details of:
- the aims and target groups
- the communication strategy and the information and publicity measures to be aimed at potential applicants, the public and others
- the indicative budget for the implementation of the plan
- bodies responsible for the implementation of publicity measures and their roles
- how we will evaluate the information and publicity measures
The ESF publicity toolkit helps funding recipients meet their contractual obligations and publicise ESF activity and achievements effectively.
Read more about the European Social Fund 2007 to 2013