Environment Agency organisation structure chart
High level Environment Agency organisation chart showing senior positions and names.
Ref: LIT 5556 PDF, 332KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This shows the Environment Agency organisation structure at a high level, including some of our management team for national and area teams.
You can also see a map of our operational areas.
We update the organisation chart every few months.
If you need help contacting the right part of the Environment Agency, please get in touch with our general enquiries team:
National Customer Contact Centre
PO Box 544
Telephone 03708 506 506
Telephone from outside the UK (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm GMT) +44 (0) 114 282 5312
Minicom (for the hard of hearing) 03702 422 549
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Published: 21 January 2012
Updated: 23 February 2017
- Updated organisation chart to reflect staff changes to February 2017.
- Updated organisation chart to reflect staff changes to January 2017.
- The organogram has been updated to reflect the Environment Agency as of September 2016
- Updated to reflect staff changes
- The Environment Agency's organisation chart has been updated to April 2016.
- The organogram has been updated to reflect the Environment Agency as of January 2016.
- Update November 2015
- Latest organisation chart for October 2015
- Updated organisation chart to reflect staff changes to April 2015.
- New September 2014 version
- Updated PDF attachment to new June version.
- Updated structure chart.
- Explained Environment Agency structure altered 01/04/2014 and we are preparing new chart.
- First published.