Entering the UK as the holder of an Article 10 residence card

Guidance about the Article 10 residence card and what it allows non-EEA nationals to do if they are issued with residence.



This document provides information on non-EEA nationals who hold a valid residence card that is issued to them as a family member of an EEA national.

The guidance includes information about:

  • the Article 10 residence card
  • what it allows you to do
  • whether you can still apply for an EEA family permit
Published 6 April 2015
Last updated 11 May 2015 + show all updates
  1. Updated guidance.
  2. First published.