Guide to the career anchor areas available on the Defence Engineering and Science Group (DESG) graduate scheme.
The DESG graduate scheme is streamed by engineering system anchors. These represent areas of work in which engineering graduates’ professional development can be rooted in within the MOD. These include:
- maritime: naval architecture
- maritime: marine engineering
- nuclear: weapons
- nuclear: propulsion
- weapons: weapons
- weapons: ordnance, munitions and explosives
- combat and information systems: telecommunications information systems
- combat and information systems: combat systems.