Engagement on 2016/17 national tariff proposals
- Monitor and NHS England
- Part of:
- 2016/17 national tariff proposals, NHS commissioners: documents and guidance, NHS trusts: documents and guidance, The NHS payment system: documents and guidance, and NHS foundation trusts: documents and guidance
- 6 August 2015
- Last updated:
- 19 November 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
Monitor and NHS England are seeking feedback to help shape the final proposals for the 2016/17 national tariff statutory consultation.
We are currently considering feedback from consultation and engagement events. The next step in the process for the 2016/17 national tariff will the publication of final proposals which will take place in the new year.
We encourage all those with an interest in the national tariff to use this opportunity to review our proposals and let us know your views.
Nominate a representative to respond to the statutory consultation
In the build up to the 2016/17 national tariff statutory consultation, we need to identify an authorised responder for each commissioner and eligible provider organisations. Find out why this is a crucial part of the process.
Published: 6 August 2015
Updated: 19 November 2015
- Updated page with information on our proposals to reform top-up payments for specialised services.
- Added information for all commissioners and providers delivering nationally priced NHS services. These organisations need to nominate a representative to respond to the statutory consultation on the national tariff.
- Added a link to the Specialised and complex care advisory group on the 'what are we seeking feedback on?' page.
- First published.