- Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Part of:
- Energy Technology List (ETL): product types and Energy demand reduction in industry, business and the public sector
- 1 February 2014
Product descriptions for equipment eligible for the Energy Technology List, explaining the requirements for inclusion in the list.
Ref: ECA766 PDF, 525KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
There are 2 types of radiant heating equipment that are covered by the scheme:
- radiant tube heaters, including:
- unitary radiant tube heaters
- multi-burner radiant tube heaters
- continuous radiant tube heaters
- radiant plaque and cone heaters
Plus optimising controllers to ensure radiant heatingsystems operate in an efficient manner.
Published: 1 February 2014