End Child Marraige Programme: Ethiopia - Midterm report
DFID’s End Child Marriage Programme (ECMP) is a £10 million programme spread over five years (2011 to 2016).
PDF, 1.17MB, 90 pages
PDF, 368KB, 3 pages
The purpose of this mid term report is:
- to undertake a thorough review of the ECMP programme across all components and outputs
- to analyse the assumptions that underpin the design of ECMP and ECMP’s Terms of Reference
- to provide recommendations for improvements to delivery, impact and performance, throughout the remainder of the current phase
- to provide recommendations on operational sustainability for ECMP beyond present financing commitments
Published: 21 January 2016
Updated: 15 April 2016
- DFID Management response for the End Child Marriage Programme, Mid term review added
- First published.