The first delivery plan for Electricity Market Reform.
The government committed to publishing an EMR Delivery Plan every five years. This Delivery Plan sets out:
- the strike prices for the renewable technologies for the period 2014/15-2018/19 subject to State Aid clearance and potential deployment rates to 2020;
- the underpinning analysis performed by National Grid on how external factors could affect deployment and spend under these strike prices
- an outlook to 2030 illustrating different decarbonisation trajectories and technologies scenarios;
- a description of the mechanism for managing strike prices within the Levy Control Framework; and
- the reliability standard to be used in the Capacity Market.
Additional documents supporting the Delivery Plan have also been published today, 19 December 2013: