- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Family-based child maintenance arrangements statistics
- 3 August 2016
- Last updated:
- 1 August 2017, see all updates
Statistics methodology including the purpose, source, definitions and limitations of the statistics covered.
Effective family-based child maintenance arrangements statistics: background information and methodology
PDF, 156KB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 3 August 2016
Updated: 1 August 2017
- Changed the description of the methodology for calculating the stock of effective family-based arrangements and the number of children benefiting from these.
- Added revised effective family-based arrangement background and methodology document with various changes throughout.
- Revised effective family-based arrangement background and methodology document with new table on page 4.
- First published.