Education services grant (ESG): 2016 to 2017
- Department for Education, Education Funding Agency, and Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Funding allocations to local authorities paid outside of the local government finance settlement 2016 to 2017
- 17 December 2015
- Last updated:
- 5 April 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
How much education services grant (ESG) funding local authorities receive in the 2016 to 2017 financial year.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 27.7KB
This file is in an OpenDocument format
PDF, 117KB, 3 pages
The education services grant (ESG) gives local authorities and academy trusts money to fund their schools’ services.
The allocations document gives a breakdown of how much ESG funding local authorities receive in the 2016 to 2017 financial year.
The technical note explains how we calculated these allocations, and sets out the ESG funding rate for academies for the 2016 to 2017 financial year.
Published: 17 December 2015
Updated: 5 April 2017
- Education services grant allocations 2016 to 2017 financial year spreadsheet updated with position at March 2017.
- Updated ESG allocations spreadsheet to show academy convertors at 1 November 2016.
- Allocations spreadsheet updated to reflect academy convertors as at 1 August 2016.
- Allocations spreadsheet updated to reflect academy convertors as at 1 May 2016.
- First published.