Education services grant (ESG): 2016 to 2017
- Department for Education and Education Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Funding allocations to local authorities paid outside of the local government finance settlement 2016 to 2017
- First published:
- 17 December 2015
- Last updated:
- 25 November 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
How much education services grant (ESG) funding local authorities are getting for the 2016 to 2017 financial year.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 28.6KB
This file is in an OpenDocument format
PDF, 117KB, 3 pages
The education services grant (ESG) gives local authorities and academy trusts money to fund their schools’ services.
The ‘allocations’ document gives a breakdown of how much ESG funding local authorities are getting for the 2016 to 2017 financial year.
The ‘technical note’:
- explains how we calculated these allocations
- sets out the ESG funding rate for academies for the 2016 to 2017 financial year
Published: 17 December 2015
Updated: 25 November 2016
- Updated ESG allocations spreadsheet to show academy convertors at 1 November 2016.
- Allocations spreadsheet updated to reflect academy convertors as at 1 August 2016.
- Allocations spreadsheet updated to reflect academy convertors as at 1 May 2016.
- First published.