- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Part of:
- Equality and diversity at the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency and DfT: compliance with the Equality Duty
- 7 June 2013
- Last updated:
- 4 April 2017, see all updates
Diversity objectives which DVLA is legally required, as a public body, to publish.
PDF, 191KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) Regulations 2011 requires public bodies like DVLA to publish information showing their compliance with the Act and to set equality objectives.
Our diversity objectives show our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Published: 7 June 2013
Updated: 4 April 2017
- Update to DVLA's diversity objectives
- updated diversity objectives
- First published.