The DVLA business plan sets out the agency’s plans for 2015 to 2016.
PDF, 1.58MB, 26 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
We are in the second year of the simpler, better, safer Strategic Plan and we have already delivered many of the recommendations in our strategic review. Our Business Plan 2015-16 details what we will deliver in the year and includes our financial and volume forecasts.
Our plans for 2015 to 2016 include:
- ongoing transformation of our IT services with the move to a new IT supply chain
- stopping the issue of the paper counterpart to the photocard driving licence
- launching personalised registrations online
- introducing the facility to pay enforcement penalty payments online
- continued service excellence to customers
- taking forward drivers medical reform
- continuing with our commitment to reduce operating costs
Progress against the performance of these business plan performance measures will be provided on a monthly basis. This gives our customers a transparent picture of where the agency is heading and how we perform during the year.
The full update will be published in June 2016 in DVLA’s annual report and accounts 2015 to 2016.
Published: 26 March 2015
Updated: 20 July 2016
- Attachment deleted.
- Further information added about new annual report and accounts being published in June 2016.
- Progress against performance added for January.
- Progress to performance update for December 2015
- Progress against performance for October added.
- Progress against performance for September added.
- Progress against performance added for August.
- July progress to performance updated.
- Progress to performance update.
- Progress to performance added.
- First published.