This plan sets out what the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) will do between 2013 and 2015.
DSA’s main aim for 2013 to 2015 is to continue to improve road safety by influencing driver and rider behaviour.
DSA will also make sure that it is more efficient and gives better value for money.
How DSA will do this
DSA will do all of this by:
- improving the standards of driver and rider trainers
- continuing to provide both statutory and non-statutory driving tests
- making sure that driving tests are of appropriate quality and are provided consistently
- improving the availability of tests and increasing take-up of its digital services to make booking tests easier
- making sure that driving examiners are used effectively and efficiently
- making more operational efficiency savings
- meeting its financial plan