Doctors' expenses: HS231 Self Assessment helpsheet
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Self Assessment forms and helpsheets: self-employment and partnerships and Self Assessment
- 4 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 20 April 2017, see all updates
Help with Self Assessment tax return for doctors and medical practitioners involved in a partnership.
Ref: HS231 PDF, 299KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide explains how to work out the business profits of doctors and medical practitioners involved in a partnership.
Published: 4 July 2014
Updated: 20 April 2017
- The helpsheet has been added for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2015 to 2016.
- First published.