Disclosure of information: application and response forms

Make, or respond to, a complaint to the CAC under section 183 of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.



Use this form if you are a trade union official and want to make a complaint that an employer has failed to disclose information for collective bargaining purposes.

If you are an employer, the CAC will ask you to respond to a complaint.

Published 23 October 2014