Before completing your application form please download and read the guidance for applicants in full.
About the fund
The Digital Leadership Fund aims to improve the digital capability of civil society leaders so they are able to confidently embed digital in their organisations. Civil society leaders can include civil society chief executives, trustees, or senior teams.
- this fund applies to England only
- applications should be between £10,000 and £170,000
- the value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s collective annual income
- all project activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 31 March 2019
- where applicable, bids must include details of safeguarding arrangements
- the deadline for applications is Friday 7th December 2018
- applicants should answer all questions on the application form
- applications received before the closing date will be assessed after the closing date
- applications received after the closing date will not be assessed
- available information and guidance relating to the fund is contained in the documents above
- we are not able to respond to requests for support in completing this application as this is a competitive process
Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be informed whether or not they have been successful in December 2018. We expect individual grant agreements to be finalised with successful applicants by December 2018. Exact timing will vary on a case-by-case basis.