DH departmental spending over £25,000: 2014
Information on Department of Health spending over £25,000.
DH departmental spending over £25,000: data for March 2014
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Details of Department of Health expenditure over £25,000 (invoices, grant payments, expenses and other such payments, excluding pay bill expenditure).
Published: 28 February 2014
Updated: 30 January 2015
- updated to include data for December 2014.
- November data added.
- Added data for October.
- Updated to include data for September 2014
- Updated to include data for August 2014.
- Updated to include DH departmental spending over £25,000 for July 2014
- added data for June 2014
- Added Department of Health spending over £25,000 for May 2014
- Added Department of Health spending over £25,000 for April 2014
- Updated to include March 2014 data.
- First published.