Freedom for Information response on the amount spent on social media in each of the last 3 financial years.
Freedom for Information response on the amount of money spent by the department on social media from 2012/2013 to the current financial year.
The following was also asked:
- whether amount spent was on social media training courses or to consultants
- the amount paid for department Twitter accounts to appear in the ‘Who to Follow’ panel of the Twitter website
- how much was paid, and to whom,for any other costs associated with social media
- financial year in which promotion took place
- campaign that was promoted
- cost of promoting the named campaign
- number of times promoted posts were seen
- number of times promoted posts were clicked on
- details of the number of ‘likes’ the department Facebook page received as a result, including the starting figure and end figure
- number of clicks through to the information on www.gov.uk.