DfT card purchasing programme
Information on Department for Transport card purchasing programme.
Ref: f0007704 PDF, 29.1KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Freedom of Information response regarding the on Department for Transport card purchasing programme. Questions asked were:
- does the Department for Transport have a purchasing card programme?
- which bank provides your purchasing card scheme?
- what was the total amount of spend placed through the scheme in the last financial year (1 April 2010 to 31 March 2011)?
- when does the contract for the supply of purchasing cards expire?
- does the contract have a break clause?
- is there more than 1 purchasing card programme? If so to provide details of all programmes
Published: 8 July 2011
From: Department for Transport