DfE and executive agency spend over £25,000: 2014 to 2015
- Department for Education
- Part of:
- DfE: department and executive agency spend over £25,000
- 30 May 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 October 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
Details of spend over £25,000 by the Department for Education (DfE) and its executive agencies during the financial year 2014 to 2015.
Department for Education and executive agency spend: March 2015
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 104KB, 2 pages
Plain text, 3.7KB
Data for spend over £25,000 by DfE and:
- Standards and Testing Agency (STA)
- Education Funding Agency (EFA)
- National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL)
We aim to publish the data for the previous month by the last working day of the current month.
You can search for DfE and executive agency data on Data.gov.uk, where you will find further information about the government’s transparency initiative.
Published: 30 May 2014
Updated: 21 October 2015
- Updated documents for October 2014 to March 2015 includes Education Funding Agency spend over £25,000.
- Documents updated to include Education Funding Agency spend over £25,000 for June 2014 to October 2014. Also added data for March 2015.
- Added February 2015 Department for Education and executive agency spend data, and revised documents for April and May 2014
- Added data for January 2015.
- Added data for December 2014.
- Added November data.
- Added 'Department for Education and executive agency spend: October 2014'.
- Added 'Department for Education and executive agency spend: September 2014' document.
- Added 'Technical note to accompany department spend data: September 2014’ as a .pdf and .txt file.
- Added August 2014 data.
- Added document for July 2014.
- Added DfE and executive agency spend over £25,000 for June 2014.
- Details of DfE and executive agency spending for May 2014 added.
- First published.