Despatch ezine: issue 04/2012
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Despatch is the ezine for road safety professionals from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA). You can download issue 04/2012.
PDF, 988KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue has articles about:
- new powers to protect learner drivers
- a partnership deal brings tests closer to candidates
- the latest driving test stats being published
- DSA inviting special needs groups to discuss the theory test
- Jelly being awarded the contract to refresh the hazard perception test
There’s also a round up of other latest news from DSA.