This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Despatch is the ezine for road safety professionals from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA). You can view issue 03/2013.
PDF, 1.07MB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue has articles about:
- proposals for a new driving instructor qualification process
- how the modernising driver training proposals might work
- DSA and the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency merging to improve services
- removing restrictions for disabled approved driving instructors
- DSA clamping down on illegal driving instructors
There’s also a round-up of other news from DSA.