This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Despatch is the ezine for road safety professionals from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA). You can view issue 02/2013.
PDF, 1.12MB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue has articles about:
- good feedback for the new DSA online business service
- the new THINK! campaign urging motorcyclists to ‘stay in control’
- drink driving rules being tightened to improve road safety
- photocard driving licences expiring
- Euro NCAP’s starring role
- EU road deaths falling to a record low in 2012
There’s also a round-up of other news from DSA.