This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Despatch is the ezine for road safety professionals from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA). You can download issue 01/2013.
PDF, 1.54MB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue has articles about:
- the use of foreign languages on driving tests being under review
- booking tests from your phone
- keeping your approved driving instructor registration up to date
- funding worth £37 million for drivers of plug-in vehicles
- test bribery suspects being arrested
There’s also a round-up of other news from DSA.