Despatch ezine: issue 01/2012
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Despatch is the ezine for road safety professionals from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA). You can download issue 01/2012.
PDF, 925KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This issue has articles about:
- theory test questions no longer being published
- changes to motorcycle licence rules
- red tape being cut for drivers
- DVLA calling for vigilance over stolen vehicles
- the government to establishing an expert panel on drug driving
There’s also a round-up of other news from DSA.