DfT: staff re-deployment pools
Response to information relating to staff re-deployment pools in the Department for Transport.
Ref: f0007522 PDF, 25.7KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Response to information asking for details of the department’s central staff who are:
- waiting to be re-deployed or re-assigned outside the department
- accepting voluntary early retirement
- accepting voluntary early severance
- subject to compulsory redundancy
Also asks if the department operates a re-deployment pool, where staff occupied a building or section and, if so, to provide:
- name and addresses of the offices
- number of staff in each section
- name the department gave the scheme
Published: 8 February 2011
From: Department for Transport