- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Government Major Projects Portfolio: Senior Responsible Owners and Major project management
- 2 March 2015
- Last updated:
- 24 June 2016, see all updates
Defra appointment letters for Government Major Projects Portfolio (GMPP) Senior Responsible Owners (SROs).
PDF, 307KB, 7 pages
PDF, 308KB, 8 pages
PDF, 130KB, 7 pages
PDF, 315KB, 7 pages
Each government department publishes the letters of appointment for their GMPP senior responsible owners (SROs). These letters include the date of appointment, the project deliverables, what the SRO is responsible for and how long the role is expected to last.
The guidance for officials giving evidence to Parliamentary Select Committees, known as the Osmotherly Rules was updated on 17 October 2014. As part of this update we are committed to publishing GMPP SRO letters of appointment.
Published: 2 March 2015
Updated: 24 June 2016
- Updated the SRO letter for the Thames estuary asset management 2100 programme.
- Updated appointment letter for the Thames Tunnel.
- Added SRO appointment letter for UnITy programme.
- Updated appointment letter for the CAP Delivery programme
- Added the SRO letter in respect of CAP Delivery.
- First published.