This publication was withdrawn on
Funding allocated to local authorities for their schools budget for the 2014 to 2015 financial year.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 687KB
Ref: EFA-00284-2013 PDF, 811KB, 17 pages
Ref: EFA-00283-2013 PDF, 812KB, 13 pages
Ref: DFE-00282-2013 PDF, 704KB, 10 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 185KB
Information on dedicated schools grant (DSG) allocations for the 2014 to 2015 financial year, including:
- total allocations for each local authority in England
- a breakdown of per-pupil funding units for schools, early years and high-needs funding for pupils and students who need additional resources
- how we’ve calculated the allocations
- pupil number counts we’ve used in the calculation
Published: 18 December 2013
Updated: 21 May 2015
- Updated the DSG allocations spreadsheet and the DSG pupil number tool.
- Updated with allocations as at March 2015.
- Updated with data as at January 2015
- Updated with recoupment position as at December 2014.
- Updated with latest recoupment data as at November 2014
- Updated with data as at July 2014.
- Updated to reflect position as at March 2014.
- First published.