Dedicated schools grant (DSG) 2014 to 2015
This publication was withdrawn on
Funding allocated to local authorities for their schools budget for the 2014 to 2015 financial year.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 687KB
Ref: EFA-00284-2013 PDF, 811KB, 17 pages
Ref: EFA-00283-2013 PDF, 812KB, 13 pages
Ref: DFE-00282-2013 PDF, 704KB, 10 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 185KB
Information on dedicated schools grant (DSG) allocations for the 2014 to 2015 financial year, including:
- total allocations for each local authority in England
- a breakdown of per-pupil funding units for schools, early years and high-needs funding for pupils and students who need additional resources
- how we’ve calculated the allocations
- pupil number counts we’ve used in the calculation
Published: 18 December 2013
Updated: 21 May 2015
- Updated the DSG allocations spreadsheet and the DSG pupil number tool.
- Updated with allocations as at March 2015.
- Updated with data as at January 2015
- Updated with recoupment position as at December 2014.
- Updated with latest recoupment data as at November 2014
- Updated with data as at July 2014.
- Updated to reflect position as at March 2014.
- First published.