Details of the application
The Environment Agency has received a new bespoke application for an environmental permit under the Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2010 from A B Produce plc.
The application contains a description of how the proposed changes may affect:
- the installation
- the materials, substances and energy it will use and generate
- the conditions of its site
- the source, nature and quantity of its foreseeable emissions and their significant effects on the environment
- the proposed techniques for preventing, reducing, and monitoring its emissions and preventing and recovering waste
- and an outline of the main alternatives, if any, considered
Regulated facility type
5.4 A(1) b) (i) – Recovery or a mix of recovery and disposal of non-hazardous waste with a capacity exceeding 100 tonnes per day involving biological treatment.
Regulated facility location
A B Produce Anaerobic Digestion Facility
Westminster Trading Estate
How to view the application
You can view the information at the Environment Agency register:
You can view the register from 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Call the Environment Agency’s customer contact centre on 03708 506 506 to arrange an appointment. You can ask for a copy of documents on the register. The Environment Agency may charge to cover copying costs.
How to comment on the application
If you have any comments on the application send these by 6 February 2017.
Or write to:
Permitting and Support Centre
99 Parkway Avenue
The Environment Agency will normally put any comments it receives on the public register. This includes your name and contact details. Please tell us if you don’t want your response to be public.